Dallas Thermal Imaging Inspection
At Art Neidich Property Inspection & Consulting, our professionals can provide you with Dallas Thermal Imaging Inspections for purposes such as Energy Auditing and Home Inspections. This process allows us to be more thorough during an inspection of your home and is useful for many applications including leak detection, energy audits, and home inspections for insurance claims or home buying and selling.
Contrary to what it may seem, the technology does not allow us to see through walls, but provides images of surface temperatures of solid objects. Thermal Imaging detects the temperature of an object based on the wavelength of light coming off the object.
The longer the wavelength, the colder the object, which shows up as blue on the image, but it isn't really that simple. In fact, it takes quite a bit of training to be able to interpret what you see.
The Thermal Imaging Inspection can detect problems that would be difficult to see otherwise. They are useful for:
- Water Leaks
- Air Leaks
- Moisture Problems
- Missing Insulation or Gaps
- Uneven or Insufficient Insulation
- Pest Infestations
- Layout of Electrical System, Plumbing Pipes, Duct Work
- Energy Audits
- Insurance Claims
- Selling or Buying Homes
- Disaster Remediation
Thermal Imaging Inspections For Energy Audits
When you want to find out where your home has defects for energy efficiency, the thermal imaging is the best service you can get. It's a comprehensive and very effective way of determining exactly where you're losing energy in the home through cracks, missing caulk or sealants, crevices, gaps, insufficient insulation, leaks, and more.
It's extremely useful in finding hot spots, pest infestation that leave eaten away building materials for air or moisture leaks, dangerous flue leaks, and hidden roof, attic, or wall cavity leaks.
Moisture Detection With Thermal Imaging Inspection
If you have any moisture in the home, anywhere, the Thermal Imaging Inspection will find it. Plumbing leaks, roof leaks, A/C condensation line leaks, compressor leaks, foundation leaks, and more. Whether you've had storm damages, plumbing leaks, or moisture infiltration problems, finding the moist or wet areas of your home is important so you don't provide a growing ground for mold or mildew.
Detecting Electrical And Other Dangers
Thermal Imaging Inspections detect electrical systems in the home and alerts customers to critical repairs that may be dangerous if left undone. Electrical hot spots, dangerous carbon monoxide gas poison, circuit breakers needing replaced, overloaded or undersized circuits, electrical faults, overheated electrical components, and more.
Thermal Imaging Inspection Reporting
The IR report will be thorough and useful to you for purposes such as insurance claims, home buying or selling, documentation for tax incentives, or other instances where you need detailed written information on your home's defects.
Our Thermal Imaging Inspectors are fully trained and licensed to provide you with expert service. If there's defects in your home, we will be sure to find them and will provide you with documentation of the findings.
Our Dallas House Inspection Experts Provide These Services
- Specialty Inspections
- House Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Lead Inspection
- Pool Inspections
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
- House Inspection in Dallas
- Property Inspector
- Home Inspections
- Property Inspections
- Dallas House Inspection
- Home Inspector
We Provide Specialty House Inspection in the Following Towns in Texas
Dallas, TX | Red Oak, TX | Farmers Branch, TX | Frisco, TX | Waxahachie, TX | University Park, TX | Highland Park, TX | Preston Hollow, TX | Addison, TX | Plano, TX | View More Service Areas
Recent Articles about House Inspection
- Dallas The Importance of Pre-Listing Home Inspections - If you are putting your home on the market one way to set your home apart from the other homes in your area is to have a Dallas pre-sales inspection performed. Pre-sales home inspections are becoming more popular as the number of homes for sale increases. Providing your potential buyer with an inspection report will [...]
- Dallas Home Inspections: 7 Questions to Ask - A Dallas home inspection is a fact-finding mission. A home inspector’s job is to report the condition of the home to the client based on a visual assessment of the major components of the home. It is very beneficial for a client to attend the home inspection in order to see the issues the inspector sees [...]