Specialty House Inspections in Dallas
Specialty inspections involve a specialized professional to survey a particular aspect of a property which falls outside the scope of a basic home inspection. Specific licensing and experience is required to complete these house inspections in Dallas. Finding these specialty inspectors in a timely manner can be challenging and add stress when you’re in the middle of buying or trying to sell a home.
Let us help you in getting these additional inspections done. Here’s what we can do for you:
- We will confirm which specialty inspections are required for the property to be sold.
- We will arrange for all specialty inspections for your property, scheduling them on the same day as your primary home inspection. This is efficient and saves you time and energy.
- We will hire only qualified, state licensed professionals that you can trust to report accurately and objectively. All inspectors we work with are experts in their particular field and have a successful track record.
Please note: All specialty inspection reports are provided directly to you.
Please call for pricing on these services:
- Alarm Inspection
- Water Quality
- Mold Inspection
- Air Quality
- Lead Inspection
Our Dallas House Inspection Experts Provide These Services
- Specialty Inspections
- House Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Lead Inspection
- Pool Inspections
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
- House Inspection in Dallas
- Property Inspector
- Home Inspections
- Property Inspections
- Dallas House Inspection
- Home Inspector
We Provide Specialty House Inspection in the Following Towns in Texas
Dallas, TX | Red Oak, TX | Farmers Branch, TX | Frisco, TX | Waxahachie, TX | University Park, TX | Highland Park, TX | Preston Hollow, TX | Addison, TX | Plano, TX | View More Service Areas
Recent Articles about House Inspection
- Dallas The Importance of Pre-Listing Home Inspections - If you are putting your home on the market one way to set your home apart from the other homes in your area is to have a Dallas pre-sales inspection performed. Pre-sales home inspections are becoming more popular as the number of homes for sale increases. Providing your potential buyer with an inspection report will [...]
- Dallas Home Inspections: 7 Questions to Ask - A Dallas home inspection is a fact-finding mission. A home inspector’s job is to report the condition of the home to the client based on a visual assessment of the major components of the home. It is very beneficial for a client to attend the home inspection in order to see the issues the inspector sees [...]