Specialty House Inspections in Dallas
Specialty inspections involve a specialized professional to survey a particular aspect of a property which falls outside the scope of a basic home inspection. Specific licensing and experience is required to complete these house inspections in Dallas. Finding these specialty inspectors in a timely manner can be challenging and add stress when you’re in the middle of buying or trying to sell a home.
Let us help you in getting these additional inspections done. Here’s what we can do for you:
- We will confirm which specialty inspections are required for the property to be sold.
- We will arrange for all specialty inspections for your property, scheduling them on the same day as your primary home inspection. This is efficient and saves you time and energy.
- We will hire only qualified, state licensed professionals that you can trust to report accurately and objectively. All inspectors we work with are experts in their particular field and have a successful track record.
Please note: All specialty inspection reports are provided directly to you. Inspection fees are paid directly to the specialty inspectors hired.
Associates' fees for arranging these services for your convenience are as follows:
Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Inspection
$ 75 to $ 125 Slab foundation (Call For Quote)
Combined Pool and Spa Inspection
|$125 Each or Stand Alone Inspection
$75 Each or Stand Alone Inspection
Call For Quote
Please call for pricing on these services:
- Alarm Inspection
- Water Quality
- Mold Inspection
- Air Quality
- Lead Inspection
Our Dallas House Inspection Experts Provide These Services
- Specialty Inspections
- House Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Lead Inspection
- Pool Inspections
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
- House Inspection in Dallas
- Property Inspector
- Home Inspections
- Property Inspections
- Dallas House Inspection
- Home Inspector
We Provide Specialty House Inspection in the Following Towns in Texas
Dallas, TX | Red Oak, TX | Farmers Branch, TX | Frisco, TX | Waxahachie, TX | University Park, TX | Highland Park, TX | Preston Hollow, TX | Addison, TX | Plano, TX | View More Service Areas
Recent Articles about House Inspection
- Dallas The Importance of Pre-Listing Home Inspections - If you are putting your home on the market one way to set your home apart from the other homes in your area is to have a Dallas pre-sales inspection performed. Pre-sales home inspections are becoming more popular as the number of homes for sale increases. Providing your potential buyer with an inspection report will [...]
- Dallas Home Inspections: 7 Questions to Ask - A Dallas home inspection is a fact-finding mission. A home inspector’s job is to report the condition of the home to the client based on a visual assessment of the major components of the home. It is very beneficial for a client to attend the home inspection in order to see the issues the inspector sees [...]