Dallas Foundation Certification
For the loan officer, processor or underwriter our Dallas home inspection experts provide support with your manufactured home transactions by providing a Foundation Certification (also referred to as an Engineering Certification or Engineer’s Certification).
We provide Foundation Certifications for:
- HUD/FHA compliant permanent foundations
- VA permanent foundations
- Conventional loan permanent foundations
- Modular homes
The Foundation Certification specifies that the foundation comply with the HUD Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Homes (PFGMH - HUD 7584), a requirement for all FHA-insured loans. On VA and FHA-insured loans, the foundation on all manufactured must meet a certain criteria of structural stability and a Certification is required.
A Dallas Foundation Certification involves several actions on our part. At a minimum:
- We perform an on-site inspection of the foundation where the home is located. We observe features and components of the foundation as it pertains to the permanent foundation standards of HUD.
- We review and verify compliance as it pertains to the HUD guidelines.
- If the foundation is in compliance to HUD standards, we issue the certification compliance letter. If the foundation is non-compliant to HUD standards, we issue a non-compliant letter with recommendations on how to bring the foundation into HUD compliance.
If you are in need of designs for new foundations for new manufactured homes or design retrofits for noncompliant homes, we are able to arrange these services for you to be conducted by a professional licensed engineer.
Our Dallas Foundation Certification Experts Provide These Services
- Foundation Certification
- FHA Inspections
- New Foundations
- House Inspections
- House Foundations
- Foundation Inspection
- Foundation Certification in Dallas
- Property Inspector
- Home Inspections
- Property Inspections
- Dallas Foundation Certification
- Home Inspector
We Provide Foundation Certification in the Following Towns in Texas
Dallas, TX | Red Oak, TX | Farmers Branch, TX | Frisco, TX | Waxahachie, TX | University Park, TX | Highland Park, TX | Preston Hollow, TX | Addison, TX | Plano, TX | View More Service Areas
Recent Articles about Foundation Certification
- Dallas Home Inspections: 7 Questions to Ask - A Dallas home inspection is a fact-finding mission. A home inspector’s job is to report the condition of the home to the client based on a visual assessment of the major components of the home. It is very beneficial for a client to attend the home inspection in order to see the issues the inspector sees [...]
- Dallas Home Buyer Inspections Frequently Asked Questions - Buying a home can be a nerve racking time of your life. If you are a first time Dallas home buyer it is also confusing. When you are buying a home you are both nervous and excited at the same time. The Dallas home inspection process seems to be a confusing part of the home buying process. [...]