Carrollton Home Inspection - The Finest Company for Your Needs!
When it comes to Carrollton home inspections, Art Neidich Property Inspection & Consulting is the company you can rely on for all your property inspection needs, both large and small. Through years of education, training and experience, Art Neidich has achieved the following designations as a professional Carrollton home inspection provider:
- Professional Inspector Licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission
- N.A.R.I. Certified Remodeler
- TPREIA - Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association
- N.A.C.H.I Certified (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- Haag Certified Roof Inspector
- TRI - Certified Tile Roof Installer
- Firestone TPO Roofing Systems Installer
- AirVent Ventilation Training Seminars
Our home inspectors are qualified and trained to evaluate everything about a home including the walls, the foundation, the roof, the electrical, the air conditioning, the furnace, and anything else - including specialty inspections - involved with the home you are buying, selling or investing in. Simply put, at Art Neidich Property Inspection & Consulting, we know the "ins and outs" of buildings both large and small, residential and commercial. Our extensive and practical experience provides the solid foundation to deliver exceptional Carrollton home inspection services.
Art Neidich Property Inspection & Consulting - Carrollton Property Inspector
When you choose Art Neidich Property Inspection & Consulting to serve as your Carrollton property inspector of choice, you can expect:
- Quality property inspections. Thorough attention to detail is given to your Carrollton property inspection, not just a lengthy report.
- Ample time given to your Carrollton property inspection. Our Carrollton property inspectors are not rushing off to squeeze in multiple clients in one day.
- Fair, unbiased reports that are accurate, yet clear and easy to understand. Alarming language or exaggerated tone is never used to influence a deal.
- Personal and prompt service. Calls are returned seven days a week; appointments available on weekends without premium charges.
Whether you are a home buyer, seller, realtor or investor, Art Neidich Property Inspection & Consulting is the Carrollton property inspector you can rely on to take care of all your home inspection needs. Our inspections include basic home inspections as well as speciality inspections, including pool inspections, foundation certifications, FHA inspections, and much more. Call us today at 214-734-2632 to schedule service with our experienced Carrollton property inspectors or to learn more about our credentials.
Carrollton Pool Inspections
If you are interested in scheduling Carrollton pool inspections, call Art Neidich Property Inspection & Consulting today. We are certified pool and spa inspectors qualified to provide thorough Carrollton pool inspections to help our customers understand the condition and health hazards that may be present with their swimming pools and spas.
Art Neidich is a licensed Carrollton home inspector with over 30 years of experience and an extensive list of qualifications and certifications. Art Neidich is more than a professional, state licensed inspector providing Carrollton pool inspections, however. Art is also has more than 30 years of experience in the Carrollton remodeling industry, and has hands-on experience working on both residential and commercial properties.
- Carrollton home inspection
- Carrollton home inspector
- Carrollton house inspection
- Carrollton property inspector
- Carrollton property inspection
- Carrollton pool inspection
- Carrollton home inspections
- Carrollton property inspections
- Carrollton house inspector
- Carrollton building inspection
- Carrollton inspection reports
- Carrollton FHA inspections
Carrollton House Inspections for Sellers & Buyers
Thorough Carrollton house inspections are important when it comes to both buying and selling homes. Carrollton home buyers must be vigilant in checking the properties that they are going to buy. It is important to know the property that you are planning to buy is free from hidden defects and that the asking price on the house is appropriate. Carrollton house inspections are one of the easiest ways to tell if you are getting ripped of on a home if you are planning to buy.
Those selling houses usually wait for the home buyers to conduct Carrollton house inspections. This can be a disadvantage on the seller because buyers will be able to spot defects and many inspections have the tendency to decrease the asking price on a home. Once a home buyers is made aware of the various defects of the property by a professional inspector, they will make a lower offer and spend more with the needed repairs. So keep in mind that if you are selling your Carrollton home, it is far better to have the house inspected before putting it on the market.
By investing in Carrollton house inspections before listing, home sellers end up with a great deal on the properties they are trying to sell. We all know that most of the time home buyers do thorough inspections on the homes that they are planning to buy in order to get their money's worth. If the home seller already does the Carrollton house inspection, they can be sure that the home is presented well and in good condition. This ensure the seller is not surprised with those possible things that the buyers will find. And this also ensures they will end up with a great offer in the end.
Doing a home inspection ahead of time will also help you save time. Once you have the result of the home inspection of your Carrollton property and unfortunately there are some major imperfections, then you will surely make a decision whether sell it or hold it first. If you decide to sell it, you have to expect for a lower offer. But if you prefer to hold it then you will have the chance to do some major repairs on the property and sell it in a higher price.